A couple weeks ago we made freshly prepared horseradish. Now we can put it to good use! Mix 1 part mayo with 1 part freshly prepared horseradish to make a delicious aioli. Salt to taste and serve with these fries:
- 3 white potatoes, thinly/evenly sliced
- In 2 inch deep saute pan, fill with 1-inch of vegetable oil and heat until hot.
- Test 1 slice of potato in the oil to be sure hot enough, if the slice bubbles immediately then it is hot enough, if not, wait until hotter.
- Add potato slices and stir occasionally until evenly browned.
- Remove potatoes onto a paper towel and let drain.
- Salt to taste and serve with horseradish aioli!